Let’s get in touch. Contact us today!
You’re not going to hit a ridiculously long phone menu when you contact us by phone. Your email isn’t going to the inbox abyss, never to be seen or heard from again. At Kilton Consulting, we provide the exceptional service we’d want to experience ourselves!
Contact Micah Kilton at the email address below to sign-up for a free 30-minute phone consultation to discuss your digital marketing needs and wants. At Kilton Consulting we are committed to helping your small business grow.
Email me at [email protected]
- Influencers More Engaged Than Ever During Coronavirus PandemicAccording to the most recent study from Influence Central, influencers are seeing a surge in social media impressions and engagement throughout platforms throughout the coronavirus pandemic. This is because a growing number of fans are connecting to influencers for their material to get assistance.
- Business Success-11 excellent ways to market your business for successDigital marketing is defined by the use of numerous digital tactics and channels to connect with customers where they spend much of their time: online. From the website itself to a business’s online branding assets
- 26 Ideas for Your 2020 Small Business Marketing Strategy
Whether you’re in the process of launching a new business or already have one, having a strong online presence for your brand is extremely important.
In fact, 97% of people learn about local businesses online more than anywhere else.
- Home Cooking Trends Bring United States Back to our Roots During Times of CrisisHome cooking. It even sounds warm and inviting – like snuggling up by the fire on a cold winter season day. Convenience food trends have seen a real renewal in current years, and our desire for convenience food seems to be holding steady
- Business Plan Software: Do You Need It?Business plan software is something that often gets overlooked and isn’t considered to be a necessity for some reason. In my opinion, business plan software is essential, it is not a luxury. I am a huge advocate of business planning. When people ask me if they need a business plan, my response is, “Absolutely!” You see, starting a business without a business plan is akin to starting college without a degree plan.
According to Buffer, social media marketing is the use of social media platforms to connect with your audience to build your brand, increase sales, and drive website traffic. This involves publishing great content on your social media profiles, listening to and engaging your followers, analyzing your results, and running social media advertisements.
The major social media platforms (at the moment) are Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube, and Snapchat.
There are also a range of social media management tools that help businesses to get the most out of the social media platforms listed above. For example, Buffer is a platform of social media management tools, which can help you achieve success with your social media marketing. Whether you want to build a brand or grow your business, we want to help you succeed.